Tag Archives: rumors

Luann de Lesseps Checks Back Into Rehab

Luann de Lesseps has checked herself back into rehab.

The 53-year-old Real Housewives of New York City star is seeking help for the second time after attending an alcohol treatment program in the winter, PEOPLE exclusively confirms.

The reality star has only authorized costar Bethenny Frankel to speak on her behalf.

“This weekend, Luann was surrounded by her girlfriends and decided — with their support — that in light of recent circumstances, it is the healthiest choice for her not to attend Tuesday’s reunion taping so that she can continue in her healing process,” Frankel tells PEOPLE. “Luann is now surrounded by a core group of people who truly have her best interests at heart and who are working to make sure she gets the help she needs.”

“Bravo has been very supportive of Luann during this time. It’s a brave and honest decision by her, and everyone is rallying around her and wants the best for her,” Frankel explains.

Bravo confirmed that she is not taping the season 10 reunion.

“Bravo supports Luann’s decision to focus on her health,” the network said in a statement to PEOPLE. “She is part of the Bravo family and we continue to stand by her as she copes with this challenging situation. At this time, we hope everyone will respect her privacy.”

Frankel explains that de Lesseps made the decision because she wants to look to the future.

Recently, de Lesseps had enjoyed a string of sold-out cabaret performances — #CountessAndFriends at New York City’s Feinstein’s/54 Below — for which she received glowing reviews.

“Luann loves doing the cabaret,” Frankel says about the reality star, whose goal is to return to the stage as soon as possible. “She’s taking the necessary steps to get better so that the show can go on.”

Her decision to return to rehab comes days after news broke that her first husband, Alexandre de Lesseps, her daughter, Victoria de Lesseps, and son, Noel de Lesseps, filed a lawsuit against her over an $8 million house sale. According to court documents obtained by The Blast, she breached a stipulation of settlement in her divorce by failing to create a trust “for the benefit of her two children.”

“Recent additional family stress was a catalyst to her taking a break,” Frankel says.

De Lesseps’ first trip to rehab occurred after her headline-making arrest in December.

She was arrested in the early morning hours of Dec. 24 and released on her own recognizance that same day after allegedly attacking a police officer in Palm Beach.

She was charged with and pleaded not guilty to disorderly intoxication, battery on an officer/firefighter/EMT, resisting arrest with violence and threatening a public servant, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. (She’s since pleaded not guilty and rejected a plea deal in February.)

The reality star had been discovered trespassing in a hotel room with an unidentified man, according to a police report. The pair had allegedly entered the wrong room at the Colony Hotel in Palm Beach and refused to leave. Police say de Lesseps slammed a door and kicked at least one officer. She also allegedly told the police, “I’m going to kill you all.”

After her arrest, de Lesseps — who had gotten married to ex-husband Tom D’Agostino in Palm Beach on last New Year’s Eve before their divorce seven months later — released a statement, saying, “This was my first time in Palm Beach since my wedding, and being here brought up long-buried emotions. I want to offer my sincere apologies to anyone I might have offended with my behavior. I am committed to a transformative and hopeful 2018.”

“After the events … in Palm Beach, I am truly embarrassed,” de Lesseps said in a statement to PEOPLE as she checked herself into treatment. “I have decided to seek professional guidance and will be voluntarily checking into an alcohol treatment center. I intend to turn this unfortunate incident into a positive life-changing event. Once again, I sincerely apologize for my actions. I have the greatest respect for police officers and the job they do. My actions alleged in the police report do not reflect my core values and my law-abiding character.”

“I am so grateful for the love and support that I am receiving from my family, friends and loyal supporters,” she continued.

SOURCE

Advertisements

Stevie J fired from ‘LHHATL’

Many fans of the hit reality show “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” were mildly surprised when Stevie J was not fired the first time he got into a violent altercation with a cast mate, Benzino, and his girlfriend Althea during the reunion taping in New York several years ago.

Stevie J fired from ‘LHHATL’

But it looks like Stevie J may have crossed the line this time when he reportedly shouted vulgarities at, then allegedly got violent with female cast member Erica Mena during the latest season’s reunion show.

Multiple sources confirm that things got over the top between newcomer Erica Mena and longtime star Stevie J. The two mercurial personalities had been beefing back and forth the entire season because Mena believes Stevie is brainwashing her former friend, Estelita. Stevie J thought he and Erica were once “cool” with each other, exacerbating his resentment towards Mena.

According to Bossip and Hollywood Life, Mena got Stevie J’s blood boiling so high with a “low blow” comment that he allegedly resorted to calling her son a homophobic slur and allegedly tried to hit her on set before he could be restrained.

Moreover, according to MediaTakeout.com“Love & Hip Hop” producers fired Stevie J from the show and have subsequently barred him from engaging in any future activities connected with the VH1 series. Reportedly, the episode went so far to the left that security had to pull Stevie away from Erica, then escort him under force from the building. CelebrityInsider.orgon the other hand, says VH1 producers have begun an investigation to decide whether to keep the famously hotheaded Stevie J or terminate him for breach of contract.

Several local New York blogs were on the scene and also reported on the fracas:

 

Erica used Instagram Live to comment on the incident, which was captured by Bossip and multiple other blogs before Mena deleted the post. But she did say that Stevie J “tried to fight her” because she took a “low jab” at him.

“He likes to fight females,” she reportedly said. “If you blogs wanna blog about anything, blog about the fact the Stevie J is a B—H, and he likes to fight girls.”

 

Joseline Hernandez, a former popular cast member of “LHHATL” and ex-girlfriend of Stevie J, now feels vindicated by Stevie J’s actions as she had spoken about his alleged violent behavior for the past several years to no avail:

 

SOURCE

Will Smith Addresses Jada Pinkett Divorce Rumors in New Song

Will Smith is back in the booth and addressing some longstanding rumors about his marriage to wife Jada Pinkett Smith.

On Wednesday, the 49-year-old actor — who began his career as a rapper under the name The Fresh Prince — dropped a video that teased “new music” was “coming soon,” along with a sample track called “To the Clique.”

In the tune, Smith is as confident as ever about his 25-plus years of success in the entertainment industry and the strength of his marriage, despite tabloid speculation that he and Pinkett Smith might be heading for splitsville.

“Stop the divorce rumors and mind your damn business,” he sings, later boasting about the strength of their family (including kids Trey, 25, Jaden, 19, and Willow, 17). “The real-life Incredibles, last name Smith. Jada, Jaden, Willow, Trey — y’all ain’t f—ing with my clique.”

“To the Clique” comes more than 13 years after Smith’s last album (2005’s Lost and Found), which featured the hit single “Switch.”

“At my peak, I was doing a television show, a movie, and an album every year,” Smith explained in his video. “It was like, churning out that kind of creativity.”

“What happens is you get to a point where you get empty,” he continued. “So I’m excited. I’m reenergized and I’m creating wildly like I used to. I’m ready. I got the beast back.”

The release also comes amid news that Smith will be performing at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, joining Nicky Jam and Era Istrefi on the event’s official song “Live It Up” (produced by DJ and songwriter Diplo).

“It’s an honor to be asked to perform at the 2018 FIFA World Cup,” Smith said in FIFA’s release. “This global event brings people from all over the world together to cheer, laugh and experience magic. Collaborating with Nicky, Diplo and Era on this track represents harmony, eclectic flavors and genres coming together. At the end of the day, we just want to see the world dance.”

Meanwhile, in a recent episode of her new Facebook Watch show Red Table Talk, Pinkett Smith spoke about how supportive her husband has been in their marriage after she suffered an emotional breakdown.

“Will had always told me to put myself first, and I had never really understood what that meant,” Pinkett Smith said, after admitting that she had “withered, curled up in a ball about to die” when she realized she had lost touch with herself.

“I think when I got more understanding about it, and he got more understanding about what that meant, it took a lot of communication,” she added. “At the end of the day, Will is extremely supportive of giving me what I need.”

Outbreak of norovirus causes quarantine of 1,200 Olympic security guards

PYEONGCHANG, South Korea – Officials in South Korea quarantined 1,200 security guards after 41 of them at the Winter Olympic facilities at Pyeongchang had symptoms similar to the norovirus, CNN reported.

South Korea deployed 900 military personnel after the Pyeongchang Organizing Committee (POCOG) quarantined the security guards. The POCOG said the guards suffered sudden outbreaks of diarrhea and vomited Sunday and were taken to the hospital, CNN reported. An investigation suggested the symptoms could have come from ground water being used in the food and beverages at the facilities, ESPNreported.

“The military personnel … will be responsible for security checks of the 20 venues as they take up jobs such as security searches, previously done by civilian safety personnel, until the patients’ condition is normalized,” according to a statement from the POCOG.

All of the civilian guards are in stable condition, according to the statement.

Competitions at the Winter Olympics begin Feb. 8 and will continue through the closing ceremonies on Feb. 25.

SOURCE

Will the Queen Even Attend the Royal Wedding??

So exciting! Prince Harry and his new fiancée Meghan Markle’s wedding will be in May at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle, but what many fans are dying to know is if one very special guest, his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth, will be in attendance.

Even though there were rumors swirling that she wouldn’t be present for the red-headed royal’s upcoming nuptials, Kensington Palace’s latest announcement suggests that she may be in attendance. “Her Majesty the Queen has granted permission for the wedding to take place at the Chapel,” the statement read on Tuesday, Nov. 28. People has also reported that the Queen will be there.

The couple announced their engagement on Monday, Nov. 27 — and even revealed Elizabeth knew all about the engagement before it happened because Harry asked her permission to propose! “His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales is delighted to announce the engagement of Prince Harry to Ms. Meghan Markle. The wedding will take place in Spring 2018. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course,” read a statement from Harry’s father, Prince Charles. “His Royal Highness and Ms. Markle became engaged in London earlier this month. Prince Harry has informed Her Majesty The Queen and other close members of his family. Prince Harry has also sought and received the blessing of Ms. Markle’s parents. The couple will live in Nottingham Cottage in Kensington Palace.”

However, some reports suggest that Elizabeth might not attend the special day. Since Elizabeth, 91, is technically the head of the church of England, some say she should not endorse a marriage with someone who’s been divorced. Meghan, 36, was previously hitched to Trevor Engelson from 2011 until 2013.

A source told the news outlet that similar to how she wouldn’t attend her son Prince Charles’ ceremony to Camilla Parker Bowles in 2005, she may not make the exception for her grandson. So upsetting!

However, the red-headed royal, 33, and Meghan are still determined to have as much fun as they can at their big day with or without Elizabeth! “It will be fun, but classy,” a source told Life & Style. “Harry isn’t into the stuffiness and formalities that come with being a royal. He’d rather serve rum cocktails and tequila shots than expensive champagne.” We can’t wait!

SOURCE

Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Deny Gifting Tyrese with $5 Million

Tyrese claimed that his close friends Will and Jada Pinkett Smith lent him $5 million so that he could ‘afloat’ amid his custody case with his ex-wife. The singer/actor made the announcement of the donation on his social media account on Sunday writing, “I’ve been on with lawyers all day but our family and our sister Jada-Pinkett Smith and my brother Will Smith just sent us 5 million to help keep us afloat.”

He went as far as to continue to post allegations that he was still waiting for the check from the couple to clear. However, according to TMZ sources close to Will and Jada vehemently deny giving Tyrese any money. Reportedly, The Smiths are worried that Tyrese is having a mental breakdown while in the midst of the court battle with his ex-wife over the custody of their 10-year-old daughter, Shayla.

SOURCE: VLADTV

Nas & Nicki Minaj Fuel Dating Rumors

Nas and Nicki continue to fuel dating rumors by posing in 2 photos with Nas’ 20-year-old, all-white 190E (base model) Birthday Mercedes Benz with Illmatic license plates.

Nas & Nicki Minaj Fuel Dating Rumors

In one of the IG captions, Nas wrote: “Got my Bday 1988 190E Benz & picked up Shorty from Queens! We Out!” In the other caption, he wrote: “My 88′ 190E Benz Bday Flow Queens Get The Money.”

What are your thoughts of Nas and Nicki as a Hip Hop couple?

SOURCE: VLADTV