Via Panache Report
A SPECIAL REPORT: (LAMAR ODOM)
Lamar Odom’s father (Joe) said: ”Somebody drugged my son. There’s no way he’s down there partying crazy like that. No way. I knew something was wrong because I’ve been calling him all day and he hasn’t been answering.”
Also: Kendall Jenner urged a mysterious person ”please don’t go” in her first (social media post) since Lamar Odom was found unconscious in a brothel.
1. The brothel (The Love Ranch) where Lamar Odom was found unconscious in is known to (allegedly) employ biological escorts and transgendered escorts.
2. People are wondering why Odom was taken to Sunrise hospital. It’s not known for being a particularly good hospital. It’s clear on the other side of Las Vegas from Pahrump. There are several other hospitals that are closer.
UMC is the local trauma center, it’s in central downtown LV. They would probably be better equipped. UMC is the best hospital in Las Vegas for serious medical issues by far. He should have gone there. Sunrise is the last place I’d take a seriously ill person. By car, getting there is awkward from Pahrump. You’re going right across the most congested possible route. The road from Pahrump is a two lane highway out in the middle of nowhere. There’s no way to speed it up. There’s no alternative route. Depending on day and time of day, there can be traffic. Makes no sense.
3. Medical professionals are having a hard time figuring out what kind of drug would cause liquid discharge from his nose and mouth?
4. Lamar paid Khloe $50,000 per month prior to their divorce.
5. Is it true that Khloe was once BFF’s with a former Google CEO? And is it true that the Kardashian fixer made sure that damaging (Sony) emails were never released to the public?
The Love Ranch is known for hosting Viagra parties on the premises. The parties are allegedly known to include party drugs like ecstasy and cocaine used along with the erectile dysfunction pill.
The Love Ranch, which is located about 80 miles north of Las Vegas, offers a number of services including 4-Play for Two, Oil Wrestling, Vibrators, and the Girlfriend Experience (GFE).
The owner (Hof) of the Love Ranch owns nine other brothels and a strip club in Nevada. In addition to a VIP section, the newly renovated Love Ranch features a bar and massage rooms. The Love Ranch and Hof’s other brothels also have Jacuzzi rooms, hot tubs, and water rooms.
Hof, who wrote that he bought the BunnyRanch for $1million in the 1990s in his memoir The Art of the Pimp, has always loved prostitutes, the NY Post reported.
In the memoir, the ‘P.T. Barnum of prostitution’ charts his path to fame and infamy, while dispensing homespun wisdom about sex, sales, money, and how to live as ‘the country’s most recognizable pimp’.
He also writes that the GFE (below) is ‘the #1 requested menu item’ at his brothels.