Tag Archives: allegations

Boxer Victor Ortiz Arrested and Charged with Rape

31-year-old boxer and former Welterweight Champion Victor Ortiz has been arrested and charged with 3 felonies, including rape.

According to court documents, Ortiz allegedly sexually assaulted a woman in his Oxnard, CA home back in March. The woman filed a formal report with police alleging the assault in March as well. Ortiz surrendered to authorities on Tuesday and was charged with forcible rape, forcible oral copulation, and forcible digital penetration.

Ortiz’s bail was set for $100,000. He was set to fight this coming Sunday in Ontario, CA but that will likely be canceled or postponed due to his impending legal issues.

SOURCE

Bobby V Under Investigation for Rape

R&B singer Bobby V, formerly known as Bobby Valentino, is in hot water again. Last year, the “Slow Down” singer was accused of refusing to pay a transgendered prostitute for her services. Now, Bobby is being accused of sexually assaulting a woman that lives near his residence.

According to TMZ, law enforcement sources state that a woman filed a police report in Cobb County, Georgia on Monday (March 19). The report states that the woman was raped the night before and that Bobby V was the culprit. Details regarding the rape, such as the location, circumstances, and time, have yet to be revealed by police, who are being cautious about information being leaked to the press.

Bobby V’s camp is lashing back at the charges. A rep from Bobby’s team stated that they will be fighting back “against what appears to be a weak yet calculated attempt to obtain financial gain through ulterior motives in the matter.” The rep also stated that “Bobby takes any allegation against women very seriously. However, false allegations damage true victims of sexual abuse.” Although the rep claims that the alleged victim never contacted Bobby for extortion money, he maintains his position that all allegations are false.

SOURCE

Police Release Evidence in Nelly’s Rape Allegations

Photographs of Nelly standing handcuffed after being arrested on rape charges which have since been dropped have emerged.

The 43-year-old rapper was arrested in the early hours of October 7 after 22-year-old Monique Green, who has agreed to be identified, called police to claim he had raped her on his tour bus during an after-party onboard.

Green is a nightclub hostess in Seattle. She was working at the club where Nelly had performed the previous evening and said he attacked her on the bus after inviting her there for a party to follow on from the performance.

The bus was parked in a Walmart parking lot at the time of the alleged assault.

The woman called police after allegedly being thrown off the bus by Nelly following the alleged attack.

Nelly, whose real name is Cornell Iral Haynes Jr., has always denied the allegations.

They criminal case against him was dropped when Green decided not to go ahead with pursuing charges but she is suing him in civil court.

On Friday, crime scene photographs taken on the tour bus and of what both of the pair were wearing were released and published by TMZ.

They showed the rapper standing by the side of the road in Seattle dressed in sweatpants, a sweater and with his hands cuffed behind his back after Green called police.

In his bedroom on the bus, the blue sheets appeared to be stained and the beds – both the rapper’s and camp beds for crew – were unmade.

There was a packet of baby wipes in the bathroom and clothes strewn across the bus.

In the bedroom, a football and football helmet were used as decorations.

Green is also pictured. She appears in what looks like a hospital gown, wiping tears from her eyes.

In her lawsuit, she described how on the night of October 6, she was working at the nightclub where she is a hostess when Nelly was performing.

She said he asked her back to his tour bus for an afterparty and that once they were there, they went into his bedroom.

Green claimed he started masturbating then had oral and vaginal sex with her against her will.

She claimed he refused to wear a condom despite her pleading with him to.

After the alleged attack, she said was thrown off the bus by a member of Nelly’s entourage.

Standing outside in the parking lot on her own, she said Nelly then threw a $100 bill at her and harassed her as she tried to call an Uber. That is when she dialled 911. It was 3.40am.

Police arrived and arrested the rapper on a charge of second degree rape.

He was released from custody without charge not long afterwards, however.

Nelly denied the accusations immediately.

He has not denied that the pair had sex but says vehemently that no attack took place.

‘Our initial investigation clearly establishes this allegation is devoid of credibility and is motivated by greed and vindictiveness.

‘I am confident, once this scurrilous accusation is thoroughly investigated, there will be no charges.

‘Nelly is prepared to address and pursue all legal avenues to redress any damage caused by this clearly false allegation,’ his lawyer said in a statement at the time.

He has since threatened to file his own lawsuit against Green for slander.

The rapper’s girlfriend Shantel Jackson is unperturbed by the allegations and is standing by him.

SOURCE

R Kelly Hires Bill Cosby’s Lawyer

R Kelly has reportedly hired Bill Cosby’s lawyer to help him wade through the latest round of sexual assault allegations leveled against him.

Monique Pressley specializes in in civil litigation, crisis management and communications. According to The Daily Mail, she joined Kelly’s legal team following last week’s explosive Buzzfeed report alleging Kelly of holding several women in a sex cult.

Pressley previously represented Cosby in his own sexual assault case before stepping down last August.

It’s unclear whether Kelly is currently under investigation. Consequence of Sound has reached out to various law enforcement officials; the Johns Creek Police Department confirmed a welfare check back in December 2016, but Kelly’s residence was vacant when officers arrived. Other law enforcement officials declined comment.

Written by veteran Chicago journalist Jim DeRogatis, the Buzzfeed article alleges Kelly of brainwashing, grooming, and imprisoning six different women at his homes in both Chicago and Georgia. The story came to light after the family of one woman, 19-year-old Jocelyn Savage, reached out to DeRogatis. Three members of Kelly’s inner circle subsequently corroborated the parents’ allegations. Savage’s parents say their daughter has completely cut off communication with them and they fear she is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

In a subsequent interview with TMZ, Savage disputed her parents’ account, saying, “I am totally fine. I’m happy where I’m at. Everything is okay with me.” She said she hasn’t spoke to her parents in “five or six months” due to “everything they’ve been causing, problems in my life, saying [I’m a] hostage and being held against my will.” However, she became flustered and refused to answer TMZ’s questions regarding her whereabouts and whether or not she’s with other people.

For his part, Kelly released a terse, threatening statement through his other attorney, Linda Mensch. “Mr. Robert Kelly is both alarmed and disturbed at the recent revelations attributed to him,” the statement reads. “Mr. Kelly unequivocally denies such allegations and will work diligently and forcibly to pursue his accusers and clear his name.”

SOURCE

Judge Gives Go Ahead For Trump Child Rape Case Trial

After a third attempt at filing a lawsuit against Donald Trump for allegedly raping a young teen, the case may finally get it’s day in court. According to Snopes, the rape case was dismissed in May 2016 in California, but refiled in New York in June 2016. As of October 4, Federal Judge Ronnie Abrams has ordered a status conference hearing on the rape case in December 2016.

Donald Trump Holds Campaign Rally In Fort Worth

The woman, who would like to be known as “Jane Doe” to keep her identity hidden, came forward to report that Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein raped her when she was 13 years old. She and several other complainants and witnesses corroborated their stories in order to follow through with the allegations in court. After several attempts, the initial case was dismissed due to technical filing errors, as the address listed on the documents was found to be a foreclosed home.

trump-1

Judge Ronnie Abrams decided the case was worth a hearing after the women filed suit for the third time. According to the Status Conference Order, all parties must submit a joint letter providing any and all evidence at the hearing in order to continue on with the rape case.

the-floodgates-are-opening-with-prominent-republicans-calling-on-trump-to-step-down

In the original complaint, billionaire (and now registered sex offender) Jeffrey Epstein threw sex parties in the early 1990s, which underage women attended. The young women were allegedly forced to perform various sexual acts on Trump and Epstein. The women claim that Trump and Epstein made promises to them about modeling careers, and that’s how they were lured into the situations to begin with. They also alleged that they were afraid to come forward at the time because the men threatened them with bodily harm if they attempted to do so.

SOURCE: LS