Ralo was arrested in April 2018 after authorities found 440 pounds of marijuana aboard his private plane.
Since then, the rapper has been looking to get released from jail as he awaits trial. His team was even able to get over 11,000 signatures on a petition asked for him to be released. However, that seems to not be up for consideration anymore according to his team.
Via an Instagram story post, Ralo’s team posted a photo with the statement “Ralo bond hearing has been cancelled till further notice. #FreeRalo.”
Previously, a judge denied Ralo’s bond because he believed the rapper was still running a drug empire while in jail.
Earlier this year, it was reported that Fabolous was expected to take a plea deal in his domestic abuse case with the mother of two of his kids, Emily Bustamante. The plea deal reportedly would’ve had Fabolous’ charges dismissed after he completed the pre-trial intervention program, but now the case is possibly headed to a Grand Jury.
According to Bossip, on Wednesday (June 25), Fabolous’ lawyer told the judge that the rapper wouldn’t be taking the plea deal and would take his chances with the Grand Jury. Prosecutors said that the case would be reviewed by a Grand Jury early next month, but Fabolous’ lawyer doesn’t think it will go that far. He stated, “It won’t necessarily go to the Grand Jury. It’s procedural.”
Previously, a photo of DMX in prison surfaced, and it seemed that the rapper was healthy and well. Now, another picture of the rapper has popped up, this time with him and two other men.
For those unaware, the man on the left is Southwest T, a co-founder the Black Mafia Family, also widely known as BMF. Take a look above.
Police say they will not charge a Florida man for killing another man in a parking lot after an argument over a parking spot. Surveillance video shows Michael Drejka shot and killed Markeis McGlockton after McGlockton pushed him. Florida’s “stand your ground” law allows people to respond with deadly force with they believe lives are in danger. Protesters gathered at the scene yesterday, demanding justice for McGlockton. Meg Oliver reports.
Police have arrested a third suspect in XXXTentacion’s murder case.
According to reports, Robert Allen was arrested in rural Georgia after members of the U.S. Marshals Southeast Regional Fugitive Task Force closed in on him Wednesday (July 25). The Marshals got word that Allen was staying with his sister in Eastman, Georgia, and when they questioned her about his whereabouts, she cooperated with them.
Allen joins Michael Boatwright and Dedrick Williams as the third suspect in the case. Boatwright was named as one of the gunmen in the case, along with Trayvon Newsome, who is still at large. Williams is accused of driving the getaway car, while Allen’s role in the situation is unknown.
Vince Carter may be far from his days as “Vincanity” but the 41-year-old vet still has a desire to lace them up. According to reports, Carter has agreed to a one-year deal with the Atlanta Hawks worth $2.4 million. ESPN insider Adrian Wojnarowski said that the Hawks are bringing Vince in to be “around its young locker room,” which features the rookie out of OU, Trae Young.
Vince told Jason Jones of the Sacramento Bee,”I’ve worked extra hard just to be able to last because I love this game, […] It’s not a money thing. Obviously you want to be compensated for what you bring to the table, I get that, but it’s not the end of the world. I put the extra work in, whatever the case may be to be able to do this, to play games, to compete.”
For his 2017-18 campaign, Carter averaged 5.3 points on 40.3 percent shooting from the field and 34.5 from three on 17.7 minutes per game.
One of the The Real Housewives of New York City ladies is saying goodbye to the series, which is currently in its 10th season, The Daily Dish has confirmed.
Carole Radziwill will not return to RHONY, she confirmed to The Daily Dish in a statement. “After six seasons on Bravo’s RHONYC, I have decided to return to what I do best — journalism and producing. I am sure this does not come as a surprise to any of the viewers, all of whom have been supportive, encouraging, and kind. My original curiosity about reality television has waned over the years and I am focusing on TV and writing projects that better suit my more steady temperament,” she said. “I have worked with amazing producers, made great friends, and I’m thrilled to leave frenemies behind. I will remember this entire experience with delight, humor, and a veracious accuracy. Next.”
Carole joined RHONY in Season 5. Over the years, fans have enjoyed learning about her background, from her professional life as a best-selling author and award-winning journalist to her personal life with her late husband Anthony Radziwill. In addition to seeing Carole navigate her relationships with her fellow New York Housewives, fans have also seen her get back into the dating game when romance bloomed with Adam Kenworthy. This season of RHONY, Carole has made some major accomplishments, such as running the New York City Marathon and penning an essay for Cosmopolitan.
Chick-Fil-A announced Monday that the chain would be selling meal kits in 150 Atlanta locations, lasting through mid-November. As Chick-Fil-A makes its foray into the meal-kit market, their menu includes chicken flatbread, crispy dijon chicken, chicken parmesan, chicken enchiladas and pan-roasted chicken. The meals are said to take 30 minutes to make.
Michael Patrick, a Chick-Fil-A innovation team lead said in a statement on Monday, “We designed our offering so our guests don’t have to order ahead, subscribe to a service, or make an extra stop at the grocery store, […] They simply pick up a Mealtime Kit at their convenience — for example, when they’re already at a Chick-fil-A restaurant grabbing a breakfast or lunch, or in the drive-thru on their way home.”
The Chick-Fil-A mealtime kits are set to cost $15.95 and feeds up to two people.
A 10-year-old boy upset about his dad’s arrest was pinned to the ground by an Athens, Georgia officer, which was shown in a Facebook video that has quickly gained traction.
The video shows the young boy pinned to the ground with his arms held behind his back. The boy seemed scared when asking officers if he was going to jail while they continued to hold him on the ground.
The Athens-Clarke County Police Department released a statement after the video started circulating. They claim that the boy lunged at an officer while trying to get to his dad in one of the squad cars. They added that they were trying to de-escalate the situation by pinning the boy to the ground, and assured that “the child was not under arrest and that we would let him up if he would remain calm.”
An internal investigation into the situation has been ordered in the situation.
Jamar Hill, one of two men accused of gunning down Chinx in Brooklyn in 2015, appeared in court on Monday (July 16), where it was revealed that he’s working on a plea deal with prosecutors. Queens prosecutor Brian Hughes revealed in court that they are still working on a disposition.
Hill and Quincy Homere are accused of killing Chinx after he left a performance at Red Wolf nightclub in Brooklyn on May 17, 2015. The two men followed Chinx and opened fire on his new Porsche Panamera 4, hitting the rapper 15 times and his passenger, Antar Alziadi, twice in the back. Alziadi survived the shooting.
Hill is due back in court on September 12, and he, along with Homere, is facing 25 years to life if convicted of the murder.